13. Jurisdiction-specific Provisions A. Residents of the United States of America
Information of U.S. Users. Our collection, use, and retention of the Information of U.S. Users is in accordance with applicable U.S. laws, as is our determination of what is deemed to be "personal data and/or information". Such collection, use, and retention laws are different from those afforded to EU Users under the General Data Protection Regulation of 2018 ("GDPR").
Yodvisor expressly disclaims any liability that may arise should any other individuals obtain the information you submit to the Yodvisor Platform.
Interest-Based Advertising in the United States. For more information about interest-based ads, or to opt out of having your web-browsing information used for behavioral advertising purposes, please visit www.aboutads.info/choices
Yodvisor's Security of Collected Information. While Yodvisor will use commercially reasonable efforts to ensure the security of all Financial Information and Personal Information, we expressly disclaim any liability for any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all Personal Information and/or Financial Information stored therein, and you agree to hold Yodvisor harmless for any damages that may result therefrom. If you have any further questions on this issue, please refer to the Terms of Service. B. Additional Disclosures for California Residents
These additional disclosures for California residents apply only to individuals who reside in California. The California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 ("CCPA") provides additional rights to know, delete and opt out, and requires business collecting or disclosing Personal Information to provide notice of rights California residents have and can exercise.
California Notice of Collection. We have collected information corresponding to the following categories of information enumerated in the CCPA.
• Identifiers, including name, address, email address, account name, Social Security Number, IP address - and an ID number assigned to your account.
• Customer records, phone number, billing address, credit or debit card information, employment or education information.
• Demographic information, such as your age or gender. This category includes pieces of Personal Information that also qualify as protected classification characteristics under other pre-existing California or federal laws.
• Analytics and Advertising, including purchases and engagement with the Services.
• Internet activity, including history of visiting and interacting with our Service, browser type, browser language and other information collected automatically.
• Geolocation data, including location enabled services such as WiFi and GPS.
• Inferences, including information about your interests and preferences.
For more information on what we collect, including the sources we receive information from, review the Information Collection section. We collect and use these categories of Personal Information for the business purposes described in the Yodvisor's Use of Information section, including to provide and manage our Services.
Yodvisor does not generally sell information as the term "sell" is traditionally understood. However, to the extent "sale" under the CCPA is interpreted to include advertising technology activities such as those disclosed in the Yodvisor's Use of Information section as a "sale," we will comply with applicable law as to such activity.
Yodvisor discloses the following categories of information for commercial purposes:
• Commercial Information;
• Demographic Data;
• Location Data;
• Inferences; and
• Internet activity.
We use and partner with different types of entities to assist with our daily operations and manage our Service. Please review the Information Sharing section for more detail about the parties we share information with.
Right to Know and Delete. If you are a California resident, you have the right to know certain information about our data practices in the preceding 12 months. In particular, you have the right to request the following from us:
• The categories of Personal Information we have collected about you;
• The categories of sources from which the Personal Information was collected;
• The categories of Personal Information about you we disclosed for a business purpose or sold;
• The categories of third parties to whom the Personal Information was disclosed for a business person or sold;
• The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling the Personal Information; and
• The specific pieces of Personal Information we have collected about you.
In addition, you have the right to delete the Personal Information we have collected from you. However, this is not an absolute right and Yodvisor may have legal grounds for keeping such data.
To exercise any of these rights, please submit a request at privacy@Yodvisor.com or here. In the request, please specify which right you are seeking to exercise and the scope of the request. We will confirm receipt of your request within 10 days. We may require specific information from you to help us verify your identity and process your request. If we are unable to verify your identity, we may deny your requests to know or delete.
Authorized Agent. You can designate an authorized agent to submit requests on your behalf. However, we will require written proof of the agent's permission to do so and verify your identity directly.
Right to Non-Discrimination. You have the right to non-discriminatory treatment by us, should you exercise any of your rights.
Shine the Light. Customers who are residents of California may request info: a list of the categories of Personal Information disclosed by us to third parties during the immediately preceding calendar year for those third parties' own direct marketing purposes, and (ii) a list of the categories of third parties to whom we disclosed such information. To exercise a request, please contact us at policies@Yodvisor.com" or 237 Kearny Street #9003 San Francisco, CA 94108. Requests must include "California Shine the Light Request" in the first line of the description and include your name, street address, city, state, and ZIP code. We may require additional information from you to allow us to verify your identity and are only required to respond to requests once during any calendar year. Please note that Yodvisor is not required to respond to requests made by means other than through the provided email address or mail address. C. Additional Disclosures for Data Subjects in the European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland.
Transfer Of Data. We and our affiliates and Third Party Agents primarily store data about you, including Personal Information, on servers located and operated within the United States. If you reside or are located outside of the U.S., we may send and store your Personal Information (also commonly referred to as personal data) to the U.S. in order to provide and operate the Yodvisor Platform. Yodvisor undertakes to ensure an adequate level of protection of the personal data transferred outside the European Economic Area, either by us, our affiliates, and/or Third Party Agents, in accordance with applicable legislation, in particular via the signature of the standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission or the Privacy Shield certification.
Your Rights. You have the following rights under certain circumstances:
• A right of access: you have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether personal data concerning you are processed or not and, if processed, to obtain access to such data and a copy thereof;
• A right to rectification: you have the right to obtain the rectification of any inaccurate personal data concerning you. You also have the right to have incomplete personal data completed, including by means of providing a supplementary statement;
• A right to erasure: in some cases, you have the right to obtain the erasure of personal data concerning you. However, this is not an absolute right and Yodvisor may have legal or legitimate grounds for keeping such data;
• A right to restriction of processing: in some cases, you have the right to obtain restriction of processing of your personal data;
• A right to data portability: you have the right to receive the personal data concerning you which you have provided to Yodvisor, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and you have the right to transmit those data to another controller without hindrance from Yodvisor. This right only applies when the processing of your personal data is based on your consent or on a contract and such processing is carried out by automated means.
• A right to object to processing: you have the right to object at any time, on grounds relating to your particular situation, to processing of personal data concerning you when such processing is based on the legitimate interest of Yodvisor. Yodvisor may, however, invoke compelling legitimate grounds for continued processing. When your personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of such data. You can change your marketing preferences at any time as described in the Your Rights and Choices section above.
• A right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority: if your request or concern is not satisfactorily resolved by us, you may approach your local data protection authority. The Information Commissioner is the supervisory authority in the UK and can provide further information about your rights and our obligations in relation to your personal data, as well as deal with any complaints that you have about our processing of your personal data. The CNIL is the supervisory authority in France. The Spanish Data Protection Agency is the supervisory authority in Spain. This list identifies the supervisory authorities for the 16 states in Germany.
You can exercise your rights by contacting us here. EU-US Privacy Shield
Yodvisor's commitment to comply with the Privacy Shield Principles
Yodvisor is committed to compliance with the EU-US Privacy Shield (as set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce) regarding the collection, use, and retention of Personal Information from European Union member countries. Yodvisor has self-certified that it adheres to each of the Privacy Shield Principles:
• Accountability for Onward Transfer
• Data Integrity and Purpose Limitation
• Recourse, Enforcement, and Liability
Accountability for onward transfers. The Privacy Shield Principles describe Yodvisor's responsibility for Personal Information that it receives from EU residents under the Privacy Shield and subsequently transfers to a third party processor. In particular, if Third Party Agents that process Personal Information on Yodvisor's behalf do so in a manner inconsistent with the Privacy Shield Principles, Yodvisor will remain responsible and liable unless it can prove that it is not responsible for the event giving rise to the damage.
Right of access. You have a legal right to request a copy of the Personal Information that we have about you. You also have a right to correct, amend or delete such Personal Information where it is inaccurate or has been processed in violation of the Privacy Shield Principles.
Resolution of disputes and complaint mechanism. In compliance with the Privacy Shield Principles, Yodvisor commits to resolve complaints about your privacy and our collection or use of your Personal Information. If European Union citizens have any queries related to the processing of your Personal Information under the Privacy Shield framework, we encourage you to contact us directly in the first instance at: privacy@Yodvisor.com or Yodvisor Privacy, Witan Gate House, 500-600 Witan Gate West, Milton Keynes, MK9 1SH.
For any complaints that cannot be resolved with Yodvisor directly, we have agreed to cooperate with JAMS. If you are unsatisfied with the resolution of your complaint, you may contact JAMS for further information and assistance. These recourse mechanisms are available at no cost to you.
Binding arbitration. As further explained in the Privacy Shield Principles, a binding arbitration option will also be made available to you in order to address residual complaints regarding Yodvisor's Privacy Shield certification not resolved by any other means.
Enforcement. Yodvisor is subject to the investigatory and enforcement powers of the U.S. Federal Trade Commission (FTC).
Disclosure of EU personal data to public authorities and law enforcement agencies. Yodvisor may be required to share your Personal Information in response to lawful requests by public authorities. Interest-Based Advertising in the EEA or Switzerland
For more information about interest-based ads, or to opt out of having your web-browsing information used for behavioral advertising purposes, please visit http://youronlinechoices.eu/
. Residents of France
You have the right to give Yodvisor instructions concerning the use of your Personal Information after your death. You can exercise this right by contacting us here.
Yodvisor does not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under 15 years of age in France. The Yodvisor Platform is not directed to children under the age of 15 and children under 15 are not permitted to use the Yodvisor Platform. If we become aware that we have unknowingly collected Personal Information from a child under the age of 15, we will delete or disable such information. If you are a parent or guardian of a child under the age of 15 and you believe that your child has provided us with Personal Information, please let us know by contacting us here. Residents of Spain
Yodvisor does not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under 14 years of age in Spain. The Yodvisor Platform is not directed to children under the age of 14 and children under 14 are not permitted to use the Yodvisor Platform. If we become aware that we have unknowingly collected Personal Information from a child under the age of 14, we will delete or disable such information. If you are a parent or guardian of a child under the age of 14 and you believe that your child has provided us with Personal Information, please let us know by contacting us here. D. Residents of Canada.
Custom Audience. We may use services provided by third-party platforms (such as social networking or other websites) to serve targeted advertisements on such platforms to you, and we may provide a hashed version of your email address or other information to the platform provider for such purposes. To opt-out of the use of your information for such purposes, please launch the opt-out tool at https://youradchoices.ca/choices
Interest-Based Advertising in Canada. For more information about interest-based ads, or to opt out of having your web-browsing information used for behavioral advertising purposes, please visit https://youradchoices.ca/choices
To learn more about interest-based advertising in mobile apps and to opt out of this type of advertising by third-party advertising companies that participate in the DAAC's AppChoices tool, please download the version of AppChoices for your device at https://youradchoices.ca/appchoices/
. Exhibit A
Type of Cookie Purpose Who Serves (for example)
Authentication Cookies These cookies (including local storage and similar technologies) tell us when you're logged in, so we can customize your experience and connect your account information and settings. • Yodvisor
Localization These cookies help provide a localized experience by showing you your local metro area. • Yodvisor
• Amazon- Hosting
• MyFonts Counter
• Google Analytics
• Google Tag Manager Interest-Based Advertising
Things like cookies and pixels are used to deliver relevant ads, track ad campaign performance and efficiency, and to understand your interests from your online activity on the Site, mobile applications and other websites and apps. For example, we and our ad partners may rely on information gleaned through these cookies to serve you ads that may be interesting to you on other websites and in doing that your information (which will not contain your name, email address or other "real-world" identifiers) will be shared with other platforms in the digital advertising ecosystem all involved in assisting the delivery, purchase, reporting and analysis of digital advertising. Similarly, our advertisers may use a cookie, attribution service or another similar technology to determine whether we've served an ad and how it performed, or provide us with information about how you interact with them.
Please note that even if you opt-out of interest-based advertising by a third party, these tracking technologies may still collect data for other purposes, including analytics, and you may still see ads from us, but the ads will not be targeted based on behavioral information about you and may therefore be less relevant to you and your interests.
You can instruct your browser, by changing its options, to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the websites you visit. To successfully opt-out, you must have cookies enabled in your web browser. Please see your browser's instructions for information on cookies and how to enable them. Your opt-out only applies to the web browser you use so you must opt-out of each web browser on each device that you use. Once you opt out, if you delete your browser's saved cookies, you may need to opt-out again.
For more information about targeting and advertising cookies and how you can opt out, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative opt-out page, or the Digital Advertising Alliance's opt-out pages in the United States, https://youradchoices.ca/choices/
in Canada, or http://youronlinechoices.eu
in the EU.
• Horizon Social Media and Digital Advertising cookies and widgets
• DoubleClick: Google's Doubleclick re-targeting cookie lets us serve personalized ads to you when you're browsing other websites and social media platforms. You can control ad personalization on Google and partner websites In Google's Privacy and Terms page.